Knife laws

T

trains4brains

Thanks. What a coincidence you posted this today. Got a good deal on a new knife earlier and was trying to look up laws but this by far seems like the best website.

D

Deleted member 125

these are pretty good guide lines but as far as getting fucked up by cops i dont know if i would start stating the law to them. ya know on account of not wanting to get shot in the face. i carry 2 knives all the time and a extra one when im camping these days, a multitool with a knife, a folding buck 4 inch knife, and a 11 inch survival style knife. the first 2 are every day things that are worn openly and when camping i also openly display that i have a sword on my hip, ive never had issues in virginia even when busted illegally camping for my knives. on the other hand in florida i was charged, but not convicted with concelled weapon after being arrested at a bar, searched, and had a 3 inch folder in my pocket, im sure the judge realized that its stupid to add another charge to somebody for having a pocket knife but who knows, laws are just laws, cops and judges do whatever the hell they want. so be smart. and imo when travelling, ide always rather lose a 20 dollar knife then spend 5 days in jail and have all of my shit "lost".

D

Deleted member 2626

Me too cantcureherpes. A fixed blade up top, folder on pocket and leather man blade. But kyle443 samurai sword at least buddy

kylec443

Reaction score
lol tatanka i so would use a samurai sword if i had the money to get one lol im sorta wanting to live off grid what do people think about that

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads