Kingman, AZ

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
This thread is for people to share information and ask questions about Kingman, Arizona!

T

thelongstrangetripper

I'm on my way to Kingman, AZ right now. Never been there, don't have any familiar faces there, although my girlfriend did make a contact there. We'll go check him out and see if he's safe to hang around. Anyone know of any good camping spots in the area or of any friendly's to hook up with while we're there? We'll be there until we can hitch a ride out towards cali, our destination for the time being san Diego. We are also broke and in need of a way to make a buck. Anyone know of any spots in the area where I can fly a sign for cash or play my guitar on the street to make a little something? This is my first post outside of the introduction section, so I'm excited to see how these forums work out. Thanks guys!

skitter

Reaction score
I am in Kingman right now. Are ya one of the other kids in the parking lot?
Lol.
There are loads and loads of people around here flying signs, two or three on the block even, so I guess be vigilant and polite and maybe you'll get lucky.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

thelongstrangetripper

I'm still here in Kingman as well. My girlfriend and I found friendly faces and a place to stay for a night or two more. Right now I'm trying to come up with a game plan to head west

skitter

Reaction score
There were probably about twelve or thirteen dirty kids mingling in the parking lot in Kingman the day I replied, totally random and unplanned. We have all gone our separate ways now though... normally it isnt noteworthy but man oh man Kingman is blown up, I didn't even try to make a single.cent.

Heading south, then east. So much for all the winter gear we spanged for.

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads