Kinda sweet

MTFZX

Reaction score
Just wanna say, i love you all. Im looking for a new family to belong to. I have to say, after spending some time lurking around here, i see some souls i could definitely get along with. Its really hard normally for me to find people that i like. I feel like there is a community i could be happy to be a part of. This is one of the most interesting and fulfilling sites ive ever ran across. Please, if anybody wants to chat, shoot me a message. I would love to know any of you lol. I have kinda severe social anxiety, so its kinda hard for me to reach out sometimes.

MTFZX

Reaction score
i am compiling an anthology of spooky places/haunted places in the hudson river valley. if you wouldnt mind heading out there and gathering stories, and if the book gets published, i will cut you in on the royalties.
Hmmm, something to consider for sure. Im planning on gathering up supplies for the next couple weeks and then heading out, so its nice to have some ideas of places to go.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads