1. Not like it changes anything, but we are obligated to inform you that we are using cookies - so, we just did. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey you! Yeah, we see you there, lurking! Well, this notice is just to let you know that there's several sections of the website that are available to members only! You're missing out on a lot of stuff by not signing up for an account! It's free, so what have you got to lose?
    Dismiss Notice

kinda new

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lily the kid, Apr 20, 2017 at 9:02 PM.

1. lily the kid

lily the kid Previously lily h

Achievements:
    tramp
    City:
    San Diego
    State:
    CA
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +5 / -1
    hey guys, i just thought id post an introduction and tell ya a little about myself. hopefully ill make some new friends or have a few chats at least! my names lily, im a 20 yr old trans girl. love lofi, doom, bedroom pop, punk, sludge, blasty stuff. i dont live on the road, i usually migrate back and forth between redding (hometown) and san diego, plus around cali to see shows. Been traveling on and off since december, always been traveling alone so far. If any other trans girls are here id love to talk and connect, i'd absolutely love that! additionally if any musicians want to jam/record or even colab through the webs hmu! Also interested in traveling with others perhaps, learning how to sail and hop.

• Like Like x 1
  2. PriusFuck

PriusFuck Previously Merrill Overlin

Achievements:
    Service Desk Technician
    City:
    Waukee
    State:
    IA
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +33 / -0