Kinda new...

KEVIlgeNius

Reaction score
You may have seen me around. I will be heading up for a good 'ole tree planting regime in may, should be 4 months of money making, enough to fund 8 months of travel. I am also starting up a permanent camp between Toronto and Northbay, hopefully by NEXT summer I will have some space cleared for STP-ers to visit (it's 100 acre forest with a large mountain and stream that goes into Algonquin Park (so I will be welcoming bikers and boarders, hikers and kayakers, or anyone who knows how onterrible can be during that stretch). I am really into wilderness squating and writing, just trying the hitchiking thing recently and will be trying trains if I can hook up with a vet. I play drums, ukulele and will jam as best I can on anything else. No tats or piercing, not that I am against it, just haven't gotten any yet. I am 21 years old.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads