Reactions
Current Location
Charlotte, NC 28202, USA
Website
www.jessescottowen.com
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Sorry if this is the wrong spot to post this—

Made it to Charlotte on an overnight bus. Been kicking around all day, trekked out to a bookstore, The Last Word, they're having a huge closing sale so if you're around it's a good spot to grab something to read. I saw a Selected Poems of A. R. Ammons I didn't pick up but would recommend.

Any place I should head? Currently just lounging in front of some fountains at the Bank of America building.

Also, the main library here is fuckin lit. Except the bathroom stalls, they're super weird.

Similar threads

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

booking fligths tomorrow for another month long road and rail trip around southwest usa... so done with winter !
HALP I NEED A TOW (Laredo, TX)
My van seems to have officially shit the bibs. Now sending hard copies of Crusty Kid GITAJAWB! to anyone donating over $5 Venmo/ CashApp: $PookieAndBlossom
Dirty kids, I need a rally. I need the life back, I need the road, aimless hopefulness, love of adventure....an not a 9-5. I need the road..to center
Rode from needles to Belen and god dam it got cold headed to amirllo on Thursday after I leave the hotel this lady got me and the homie
"Go to sleep now in Cincinnati/I'll be your baby, I'll be your fatty"
My parole is over February 17. I will still have probation for like two and a half years after that where my probation officer is gonna try to tell me where i can and cannot live and monitor it. Ive got to play their fucking game and it will possibly drive me insane.
New Orleans will forever be the biggest mindfuck to me. How can six months feel like a week and yet one hour feel like an entire month?
With the power of destruction, there also opens a chance for creation

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
Jimmy Olson