Keystone Keythrone moving to Seattle

K

keythrone

I deleted myself
Hi I’m Keystone Im from Boston Moving to Seattle to set up a home base I’m a self described starving artist/anarchist . Just introducing myself to peeps at STP

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Staff member
Current Location
Rochester, NY
Welcome aboard. Artist/Anarchist - yay! What is your medium?

OP
K

keythrone

I deleted myself
Welcome aboard. Artist/Anarchist - yay! What is your medium?
Thanks for the greetings Tude! Mainly surreal pencil sketches. Can’t wait to set up a home base/studio in Seattle

OP
K

keythrone

I deleted myself
welcome! are you staying in the seattle area or traveling around?
Greetings Matt! Staying in the Seattle area, setting up a home base then prob gonna travel from there

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$35.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

Hittin the I-5 S. Union pacfic in a couple days. Hmu if anyones down the line an wants to smoke a joint an talk.
A digi-nomad's life for me?
Met a super sweet old traveler girl yesterday been off the road 6 months. So stoked on life right now
Amtrak crew change. Hiding from the bull
Got a new bicycle today! I feel so much better
Hitched from Ft. Collins, CO to Laramie, WY in three rides and an hour and a half. Today’s a good day.
Ahh. Camping out next to the Interstate in the NM desert. With Cinnabons, a giant Coke, and $20 kicked down to me today. I got 4 rides which got me 100 miles. And they were all amazing people... one guy gave me a business card which was about spreading love and that was so fucking positive. Then I got picked up by a really old Mexican couple. I am still so homesick, yet so happy and exhilarated
Reacquainting myself with STP after a stupid long time. Bare with me as I post in the wrong places and suck at pretty much everything here

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
meemers