Seeking Couch Key West, willing to rent cheap or work exchange

fig

Wanderer
Current Location
On a plane
Love it down here, was squatting but somebody bought the building. Getting lots of rain in the coming days, a roof and friends would help alot. Working on actually moving down here, hopefully. Might go to mardi gras though. Whatever works best when the time comes. Looking for work, too shy to busk. Cheers

ClashCityRkr

Pilgrim
StP Supporter
Current Location
Asbury Park, NJ
Love it down here, was squatting but somebody bought the building. Getting lots of rain in the coming days, a roof and friends would help alot. Working on actually moving down here, hopefully. Might go to mardi gras though. Whatever works best when the time comes. Looking for work, too shy to busk. Cheers
Ask around town for Billy Hackett.

Current Location
Myrtle beach south Carolina
Im headed your way bud I leave yet beach SC in 3 days work is so easy to find down there ill gladly link up wjen I get down there currnetly looking for rides or a road dawg for my journey

Current Location
Myrtle beach south Carolina
Thanks Matt yeah my goal is florda city Homestead. They have a bus for 6 bicks that goes all tbe way. I. In Myrtle Beach right now leaving Thursday gonna hitch i guess unless I make a miracle happen before tben

fig

Wanderer
Current Location
On a plane
To the OP have you tried KOTS for a place to stay
I can't stand shelters, I prefer to go my own way. Feels safer to me. I keep it in the back of my mind though. Did I actually see you earlier today, walking by the green parrot?
Bless

fig

Wanderer
Current Location
On a plane
I can show you some decent stash/sleep spots if you want, and the cheaper restaurants. Stock island is way easier than KW, just less social. Do you expect to stay awhile?