• Hey folks, we've recently updated the forum software and are in the middle of getting everything back in place. I hope to have everything back online soon!

Ride Offered Kent Island, MD to Harper's Ferry & Shepherdstown, WV <June 17th> roundtrip return <June 20tht>

rana y sapo

previously guy w. face
Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
Romancoke, MD
Reactions
97% 1% 2%
Departing from: Grasonville/Kent Island, MD
Destination: Harper's Ferry WV and Shepherdstown WV
Date range: @ 3PM - 7PM, Sunday June 17th.......returning @ 12PM or whatever, Wednesday June 20th

Going to be off from my seasonal gig for a few days and so the minute I am 'off' I am taking this opportunity to get off the peninsula and meander around this hilly college town, try to meet some cool WV natives and international students looking for friends. I don't really party so no real wild shit. You're not obligated to kick it with me; I will likely just be sleeping in the car or stealth camping for a few nights. I'll be passing through Annapolis, Baltimore, Frederick and Harper's Ferry. I may consider swinging through to grab you in DC or NOVA if you can help me out with a couple ducketts or somethin.

I know a rider who has been through Harper's Ferry and they say it is a beaut of a ride. Not sure if there's a catch-out or what but this may be something you want to consider.

I do all the driving, it is a short trip. Dogs are cool. Drugs are not. Room for 3 more people and plenty trunk space for yr packs. Offer what you can in terms of food or cash, it's not a huge deal breaker if not - just don't give me any entitled shpiels, treat me with the same respect I offer you.

I will be returning on June 20th 'sometime in the afternoon' so maybe you're in the city and you wanna catch a ride to go bum around in a smaller town or go wander in the woods for a couple days and then catch a ride back with me, I think that'd work as long as you can respect my very clear and simple terms listed above. I can do this on my own just fine so I am making this offer from the goodness in my heart that's all ::woot::::artist:: ;)

Last edited:

Donate to StP!

Hey folks, the donation widget is temporarily broken, so if you'd like to donate to help keep StP going with the paypal link below, I would sure appreciate it! There's a lot of new features I'm looking forward to bringing to the site (but unfortunately they cost money).

https://www.paypal.me/MatthewDerrick

Latest Status Updates

Who is in Olympia? Bored af.
pretty much spent the day filling out job applications and sobbing because no one will hire me and i've been at a literal stall in my life for the past 3-4 years.
who are you?? Gene Autry, or something???
You either color inside the lines or you don't...or you're like me and make your own damn picture!