Kai, Flagstaff Arizona | Squat the Planet

Kai, Flagstaff Arizona

livendie66

absolute fucking menace
Reaction score
Yo! The name is Kai, I'm in highschool living in Flagstaff Arizona, wanting to start traveling once i get out of school, considering getting my GED instead of graduating. I really want to go to Roswell! I consider myself an anarchist, i am queer and enjoy reading, sharks, arguing with democrats and much much more! peace:))

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Yo! The name is Kai, I'm in highschool living in Flagstaff Arizona, wanting to start traveling once i get out of school, considering getting my GED instead of graduating. I really want to go to Roswell! I consider myself an anarchist, i am queer and enjoy reading, sharks, arguing with democrats and much much more! peace:))

Hey! Another kid from my hometown! I grew up in Flag when there was still a pretty vibrant punk scene, I'm curious what it looks like now. What high school you going to? I almost graduated from Coco, until they informed me on my last day that I 'missed too many days in a core class' and told me I had to retake senior year. Fuck that. I dropped out and got my GED. I would advocate for just pushing through and graduating though, you'll thank yourself later.

I really want to go to Roswell!

Not to rain on your parade, but Roswell, NM sucks major balls...except for the UFO museums and whatnot. I've been stuck there a couple times, and the locals are weird AF, with a ton of dangerous tweekers. Southern NM kinda sucks outside the major towns. I would recommend Silver City or Soccoro.

I'm actually in Winslow right now, about to ride freight back over to Needles. I may get off in Flag, if the train stops, to see some friends. If you're around and want to hang/chat for a bit, let me know.

Welcome to StP. This site has a TON of info to start your traveling. Read through the forums and the library BEFORE you post with questions. Most all of them have been answered already in the forums. Use the 'search' feature. Its your friend.

livendie66

absolute fucking menace
Reaction score
Hey! Another kid from my hometown! I grew up in Flag when there was still a pretty vibrant punk scene, I'm curious what it looks like now. What high school you going to? I almost graduated from Coco, until they informed me on my last day that I 'missed too many days in a core class' and told me I had to retake senior year. Fuck that. I dropped out and got my GED. I would advocate for just pushing through and graduating though, you'll thank yourself later.

Not to rain on your parade, but Roswell, NM sucks major balls...except for the UFO museums and whatnot. I've been stuck there a couple times, and the locals are weird AF, with a ton of dangerous tweekers. Southern NM kinda sucks outside the major towns. I would recommend Silver City or Soccoro.

I'm actually in Winslow right now, about to ride freight back over to Needles. I may get off in Flag, if the train stops, to see some friends. If you're around and want to hang/chat for a bit, let me know.

Welcome to StP. This site has a TON of info to start your traveling. Read through the forums and the library BEFORE you post with questions. Most all of them have been answered already in the forums. Use the 'search' feature. Its your friend.

yo!!! yeah there is definitely still a vibrant punk scene here, , especially in the downtown area, we got lots of squatters n shit in the old abandoned churches. everyone is pretty nice here too, rarely have any issues with anyone. cool punk and leftist place called ' liminal café' it's a pay what you can place with a leftist library, harm reduction kits, occasional gigs and lots of other shit. i mostly want to go to Roswell for the alien shit haha, that's my favorite stuff. we do have pretty frequent train accidents here, be careful.

Reactions: Coywolf

livendie66

absolute fucking menace
Reaction score
yo!!! yeah there is definitely still a vibrant punk scene here, , especially in the downtown area, we got lots of squatters n shit in the old abandoned churches. everyone is pretty nice here too, rarely have any issues with anyone. cool punk and leftist place called ' liminal café' it's a pay what you can place with a leftist library, harm reduction kits, occasional gigs and lots of other shit. i mostly want to go to Roswell for the alien shit haha, that's my favorite stuff. we do have pretty frequent train accidents here, be careful.

also, I'm pretty much flunking out my sophomore year haha, got some learning disabilities and school is pretty hard, don't quite know exactly what I wanna do but definitely want to travel around, and grow some food. peace:)))

Reactions: Coywolf

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
cool punk and leftist place called ' liminal café' it's a pay what you can place with a leftist library, harm reduction kits, occasional gigs and lots of other shit.

What?! Ive never even heard of this place, I'm hitting that up for sure next time I'm in town. Thanks for the info!

Dmac

Reaction score
If you make it down to Roswell and have the cash you might consider going a bit further south and checking out Carlsbad Caverns. It is one awesome National Park.

born2raizehell

owen mooney
Reaction score
also, I'm pretty much flunking out my sophomore year haha, got some learning disabilities and school is pretty hard, don't quite know exactly what I wanna do but definitely want to travel around, and grow some food. peace:)))

I had to go to remedial schools because I was wild as a young boy. if your grades are really shit maybe you should be doing something else. the school systems messed up, I never had to use anything I learned since 8th grade. honestly a better use of my time would have been to drop out and learn music rather than retaking courses endlessly. I got my diploma but really would rather have sick music skills in this fucked up world.

Reactions: livendie66

livendie66

absolute fucking menace
Reaction score
I had to go to remedial schools because I was wild as a young boy. if your grades are really shit maybe you should be doing something else. the school systems messed up, I never had to use anything I learned since 8th grade. honestly a better use of my time would have been to drop out and learn music rather than retaking courses endlessly. I got my diploma but really would rather have sick music skills in this fucked up world.

yeah, I'm pretty much flunking, thinking of just leaving, this place makes me feel terrible. i play some music and i really want to try to get into that more. thanks man:))

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads