Just want to buy a FUCKING Tarp

Current Location
Greeley
Reactions
93% 1% 7%
I don't know where to post this so choose here. More of mini rant to Harbor freight. I just want to buy the tarp and knife. No I don't have an email or phone so u can't have them. I am sure you got grrrreat Fucking deals to send me but here is my money can I just have my sheeeeeeeit plzzzzz. Thanks. Cashier puts some flyer in the bag cuz He said I wasn't letting him do his job. Smh. Thanks all I feel better

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
Earth
Website
www.youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
you know... the consumer needs to be smarter... if the seller wants our info or statistics... we should force them to pay us extreme royalties.

You wanna know my coffee and snacks habits... pay me bitch.

Or f off and just roll the dice on your marketing bullshit.

OP
OP
angerisagift
Current Location
Greeley
Reactions
93% 1% 7%
you know... the consumer needs to be smarter... if the seller wants our info or statistics... we should force them to pay us extreme royalties.

You wanna know my coffee and snacks habits... pay me bitch.

Or f off and just roll the dice on your marketing bullshit.
Exactly brother. It was just so weird. Ok ask. Consumer says no don't want to give it to u. Move on. Guess I will just go to Home Depot or something

B

Bumrumors

I deleted myself
Is it so hard to buy a FUCKING tarp..

OP
OP
angerisagift
Current Location
Greeley
Reactions
93% 1% 7%
Is it so hard to buy a FUCKING tarp..
It shouldn't be. I didn't realize I needed to give Harbor Freight a phone number or email before I could complete my purchase. Just bought some Rockstars at Safeway they just took my money no phone number or email asked for. #easypleasy

OP
OP
angerisagift
Current Location
Greeley
Reactions
93% 1% 7%
It shouldn't be. I didn't realize I needed to give Harbor Freight a phone number or email before I could complete my purchase. Just bought some Rockstars at Safeway they just took my money no phone number or email asked for. #easypleasy
FUCKING typos

B

Bumrumors

I deleted myself
Mr. Impatient just move along and learn to deal with society the eay we al do, half assed. This is a ridiculious post.

A

AlwaysLost

I deleted myself
I don't know where to post this so choose here. More of mini rant to Harbor freight. I just want to buy the tarp and knife. No I don't have an email or phone so u can't have them. I am sure you got grrrreat Fucking deals to send me but here is my money can I just have my sheeeeeeeit plzzzzz. Thanks. Cashier puts some flyer in the bag cuz He said I wasn't letting him do his job. Smh. Thanks all I feel better
I always just make up random shit and tell them. Salesman take one look at me and know I'm broke.