Just think about anyone you know squatting...

Stinkyyy

Reaction score
squat%2B-%2BRingwood%2Bsports%2Bmassage.jpg

Ugh man.

Doc Road

Reaction score
LOL! Ok,ok,I like it ganna have to steel it from ya. Im low in the cheep laugh department.;)

Doc Road

Reaction score
werd..... hot females yeeeees....

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
In the prison system,we had to squat,during strip searches,of course you can just imagine what some inmates would do for a laugh !..................as for the "hot girls" squatting in the system,.....................no thanks

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Normal everyday life,of going to work or staying busy,can keep you in somewhat shape, but in the prison system,not everyone gets a job. So it's out to the yard,where you will see hundreds of inmates,working out,in every possible way !.............As for myself, I had to change, cause if I didn't, I'd be back in prison,doing the rest of my twenty,plus whatever other charges I would of racked up !..........My plan to stay out,was not to get comfortable in prison,so no cards games,no chess,no working out, but instead, work on me ! Well, I did it,I changed and am free !.................But,my point is,getting out,at my age & going back to doing carpentry & painting,being so outta shape,was a fucking bitch, I weighed 164 lbs,( not sure how many stone that is)...................ahhh, the price we pay for freedom,is dear

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads