Need some advice : //

Multifaceted

Reaction score
I haven't read all that's been said but even if this isn't completely on topic it might help someone.. So!

I used to sit and dwell over these types of questions regarding life choices.. but nowadays I've been choosing the obvious path, which is always either a) the one where I'm following my dream, or b) the one where I'm taking care of mandatory health issues.

You're looking for a push to go for it- that's why you're posting, right? We don't have the magic words to get you out your door. In the end you are going to have to decide your life is going to be more than just another hivemember's. Start saying, "yes" to things and never look back! Or you're going to be thinking what if every day.

Once you take this plunge I promise you will have 100x more confidence in yourself. When you lie down after that first day in the life you'll smile and think, "holy shit- I did it!" and you're become addicted.

Just do it!!!!!

Reactions: wonder

erika Rodriguez

Reaction score
I would encourage you to stay with your dad. Work hard, and travel. Be good to one another, be there for one another. He cares about you or he wouldn't worry about you. You have a life time to do your thing, but don't do it without the people you can share memories with. Just my advice!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads