I like trains, comfort, technology

roaddawwggSagnastyNick

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I've been unemployed most of my life so I'm looking to make money and save money, lower my living costs. I would like to hop freight trains with people that aren't assholes or posers. I like squats that are clean and have electricity and internet.[/QUOTE

I saw a 1991 leprechaun RV for sale in Missouri so I might try to get that.

roaddawwggSagnastyNick

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
The RV for sale is 5,000. I'm not going to comment on the Facebook stuff except let's keep it relevant to squatting, keep it mature, if I want drama from asshole homeless grateful dead rainbow gathering conservatives I'll login to that FB profile.

Hillbilly Castro

Reaction score
This is the only post of yours I've seen, OP, but you saying "I like technology and being clean" implies a certain inferiority towards those who have different ideas of what comfort is, or different ideas about technology. It's like you are writing to some hidden minority of "more civilized" tramps, and assuming most of us are "deadbeat grateful dead kids" or whatever.
I think it's cool you want to live differently, that you're unemployed, and want to save money. I think it would be much better if you approached the folks here as a community that could offer you something useful and liberating - the majority of people here offer that. Maybe folks are misinterpreting how you are writing, I'm only sharing an observation that might explain why you are not being received well by cantcureherpes.

Reactions: Shwillam and autumn

roaddawwggSagnastyNick

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
This is the only post of yours I've seen, OP, but you saying "I like technology and being clean" implies a certain inferiority towards those who have different ideas of what comfort is, or different ideas about technology. It's like you are writing to some hidden minority of "more civilized" tramps, and assuming most of us are "deadbeat grateful dead kids" or whatever.
I think it's cool you want to live differently, that you're unemployed, and want to save money. I think it would be much better if you approached the folks here as a community that could offer you something useful and liberating - the majority of people here offer that. Maybe folks are misinterpreting how you are writing, I'm only sharing an observation that might explain why you are not being received well by cantcureherpes.

I'm mostly commenting on my experience with travelers on Facebook. which isn't REAL travel.

I was just introducing myself and saying what differentiates me from what I know about the stereotypical "dirty kid" (young) traveler. I'm 33 yrs old for the record. dirty kid Couchsurfing coach Coalition as a Facebook group... and I've gotten certain Impressions from the stereotypes of the groups that I'm talking about. I want to avoid the people that don't like me and talk bad about me. I'm not interested in being hazed into some stupid of subculture. I just want the experiences and the help.

roaddawwggSagnastyNick

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm mostly commenting on my experience with travelers on Facebook. which isn't REAL travel.

I was just introducing myself and saying what differentiates me from what I know about the stereotypical "dirty kid" (young) traveler. I'm 33 yrs old for the record. dirty kid Couchsurfing coach Coalition as a Facebook group... and I've gotten certain Impressions from the stereotypes of the groups that I'm talking about. I want to avoid the people that don't like me and talk bad about me. I'm not interested in being hazed into some stupid of subculture. I just want the experiences and the help.

overall I think a forum like this will be more beneficial and intelligent than anything I see on Facebook. what I experienced on Facebook regarding these people are just Facebook internet Impressions and not real life experiences regarding travel.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
I'm also an admin on DKCSC, it has it's ups and downs for a fb group

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
every time i've been on DKCSC it's been ooglesville/scumfuck usa.

anyways, @roaddawwggSagnastyNick i think you're getting off the wrong foot here because much like @Hillbilly Castro already said your statement implies a certain level of bourgeoisie that would probably fit in better on the website www.cheaprvliving.com.

second, we're fairly political here, and when you offer up your facebook profile in your introductory post you're going to get comments on it. expecting otherwise is pretty foolish.

personally, your comment/wall post about your disagreement with joe biden about drunk women and consent is particularly disgusting and tempts me to ban you outright.

point is, i don't think you're going to get along with anyone here so i'd suggest cruising websites like the one i mentioned above.

A

AlwaysLost

Is there really a crusty prejudice? I dress nice and look (not smell lol) clean and the Crusty kids are a lot nicer to me than the home bums.

roaddawwggSagnastyNick

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Is there really a crusty prejudice? I dress nice and look (not smell lol) clean and the Crusty kids are a lot nicer to me than the home bums.

jeez Matt. I just thought Joe Biden's thoughts about locker room talk was a bit sex negative. it seems like women these days are more outgoing and open about sex than men are. I think that women do locker room talk more than guys... and that guys should not be expected to be perfect gentleman or victims of double standards.

roaddawwggSagnastyNick

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
jeez Matt. I just thought Joe Biden's thoughts about locker room talk was a bit sex negative. it seems like women these days are more outgoing and open about sex than men are. I think that women do locker room talk more than guys... and that guys should not be expected to be perfect gentleman or victims of double standards.

I didn't post my Facebook link in the introductory post I think someone else did that

• Wow
Reactions: Jimmy Beans
N

Notmyname

Dude is this satire, or are you just that bitter cause you're a grown man seemingly incapable of making the types of friends you want? your attitude is clearly not in line with this lifestyle and I can see why nobody wants to be your friend haha. You seem like a complete asshole. I'm seeing misogyny, sexism, racism, and classism in your comments. So... fuck you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Matt Derrick

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Garbage ass trolling, you'll be gone soon. Glad I don't have mod powers anymore, I'd pull the pin on you and just take the heat from the other mods about how it was premature. I'm not clairvoyant, but I can see where this is going.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads