Just pissed on Google building...

Rhubarb Dwyer

Fragrant Vagrant
Banned
Reaction score
google.JPG

They totally logged my "I pee" address, though.

Rhubarb Dwyer

Fragrant Vagrant
Banned
Reaction score

Sorry for the photo quality. Shitty camera with a broken display, so i can't adjust any settings. Plus, I was a bit intoxicated.

It's a giant pair of binoculars. Super creepy.

At least they aren't oriented forward, as if Google sees & knows all and peeps through your windows at night. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Mankini

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Reactions: Rhubarb Dwyer

Rhubarb Dwyer

Fragrant Vagrant
Banned
Reaction score
Funny you mention that

Well, my tongue was firmly inserted into my left cheek when I said that.

I used to follow tech news pretty closely. Was a Goog fanboy back when I trusted they would do no evil. My dream was to work for them one day.

None of that news surprises me. I try to steer clear of such info these days. I already know this world is fucked. Reminders just make me--and everyone else--anxious, bitter, paranoid, depressed, etc. Maybe there's a pill for that.

K

Kim Chee

It's a giant pair of binoculars. Super creepy.

At least they aren't oriented forward, as if Google sees & knows all and peeps through your windows at night. :rolleyes:

It is even worse than you know.

They are oriented downward as they have the ability to see through the earth. They are actually spying on Chyna.

Chyna doesn't care because WalMart.

• Sad

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads