Just hit the road | Squat the Planet

Just hit the road

OpenSouledTouch

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My brother and I just hit the road today after converting our old pickup with a campershell into some close but open living. We occasionally will have room for one more while passing through places so feel free to ask if a ride seems relevent. This will be my first winter out on the road. Do any of you have advice as to where the best places are?

Gwasher

Reaction score
Ive always liked the southern half of the US during the winter. like lower than Atlanta towards San Diego. Ive always wanted to go to mexico but am afraid ill get arrested over there or stuck lol

Reactions: OpenSouledTouch

Nihilum

Reaction score
Hey gwasher if you and your brother make it through Nashville in the next few days id love to tag along if you guys headed westish. If not no big deal, I suck at flying and been having a hell of a time getting outta here.

OpenSouledTouch

Reaction score
Thanks all! Yea, we're chillin in Malibu until the 14th. From there we'll probably head to Slab. It's so close to some family in Arizona and it looks like most of the Rainbow gatherings aren't for a bit.

OpenSouledTouch

Reaction score
Ive always liked the southern half of the US during the winter. like lower than Atlanta towards San Diego. Ive always wanted to go to mexico but am afraid ill get arrested over there or stuck lol
Oh man Mexico is great! Kind of have to have your funds in advance though. I use my birth cert and state id to get back and never have issues with police. This reply reminds me to get my passport. I want to try the drive to Costa Rica.

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I like sticking to the northern half of the US during winter. Less riff raff ;)

Its hardcore, but not if you got the gear! Plus I love the snow.....

OpenSouledTouch

Reaction score

See this was the original plan, but as time went by it seems all but forgotten. Winter in Northern Oregon has always and will always be a treat that should be experienced with plenty of cider and joy.

Reactions: Coywolf

Gwasher

Reaction score

I grew up in Upstate NY, I actively try to stay away from anything within about 10 degrees of freezing if I can help it lol

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads