Just because I wear a camo shirt I am now a terrorist??? | Squat the Planet

Just because I wear a camo shirt I am now a terrorist???

trainfinder222

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Just got word from a couple of local cops from diffrent areas that my fav mod camo shirt may prfile me as a terrorist or someone to cause trouble....last time i heard of this was Rambo...I am a vet (Navy) but I love quility and these shirts are quility. I hear that disgruntled Vets are on the higfh end of homeleand security

Reactions: Mankini

Vonuist

Reaction score
Website
trashwiki.org
I am a vet (Navy)

Now I know who to come to if my dolphin gets ill.

dprogram

Reaction score
Stories like yours appear to be on the rise and it's a shame. Doesn't the government realize that the more we feel policed the more we are going to resist? It's as if they want to start a revolution just to justify stripping our rights away.

Reactions: Mankini and Peanut

Vonuist

Reaction score
Website
trashwiki.org
Stories like yours appear to be on the rise and it's a shame. Doesn't the government realize that the more we feel policed the more we are going to resist? It's as if they want to start a revolution just to justify stripping our rights away.

I think that's exactly what neoliberal governments are doing worldwide, pushing their populations to see how much we'll take, or maybe they just do it to show us that they're the boss and they can fuck us in the arse whenever they want.

trainfinder222

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Following up with American Legion on this....this did not get by them.
Veterans riding freight trains labeled as terrorists and outcasts say is that how the FTRA was founded? By disgruntled Vets riding freight trains who were just a little unstable?

dprogram

Reaction score
Every single person I have ever met who has been in the service has come out of the experience mentally fucked in one way or another.

D

Deleted member 20

I am not overly concerned with profiling. I wear all current issue tactical gear & on occasion have been worried about harassment. I carry a legal length pocket knife, have no warrants & dont do drugs. Of course i have a felony record, a dd214 with combat MOS's, no drivers license,bank accounts etc. I am a vet & dont much participate in society. The line between patriot & domestic terrorist is thin, but I dont care enough about mainstream issues to care. You wont find me protesting ever! No occupy bullshit to get free food & gear. No g8 summits, nada. I think if you dont appear on their radar during these types of activities you should be safe. I do fear that hitchhiking & riding trains some day will get us harassed by homeland insecurity or other authorities that attempt to destroy more freedom here. Luckily that day hasnt came yet. So I trespass on railroad property, have some priors, drink a bit, travel some & dont work. Kinda sounds like most returning combat vets throughout US history. I have done enough for this country.

Last edited:

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
I am not overly concerned with prrofiling. I wear all current issue tactical gear & on occasion have been worried about hatrasment. I carry a legal length pocket knife, have no warrants & dont do drugs. Of course i have a felony record, a dd214 with combat MOS's, no drivers license,bank accounts etc. I am a vet & dont much participate in society. The line between patriot & domestic terroist is thin, but I dont care enough abouth mainstream issues to care. You wont find me protesting ever! No occupy bullshit to get free food & gear. No g8 summits, nada. I think if you dont appear on their radar during these types of activities you should be safe. I do fear that hitchhiking & riding trains some day will get us harrased by homeland insecurity or other authorities that attempt to destroy more freedom here. Luckily that day hasnt came yet. So I tresspass on railroad property, have some priors, drink a bit, travel some & dont work. Kinda sounds like most returning combat vets throughout US history. I have done enough for this country.

I met you and you are a wonderful and extremely smart and articulate person, much welcome at my place in the future should you need a couch to surf. :)

D

Deleted member 20

In a police state all citizens are considered enemies; those not considered have all ready been tortured & repurposed. Their days are spent spying on their neighbors for favors & influence. Eventually part of the population ends up in "camps" (as in internment or re-education) to be starved & killed. Im hoping that in our case they will lock us im a classification yard or make us hitchhike aimlessly around parking lots. We will hop sweet rides but discover that no trains ever leave. Our rides will just shuttle us from one side of Wallmart or the yard, to the other; but never leaving. To starve us they will cancel our ebt & start using dumpsters to hold the bodies of other citizens that were thinking against the tide. The bodies will be ingeniously converted into fuel to help with the oil needs. Sorry for this wild story but, I guess the answer is not yet. Im not a terroist, more like a sleeper cell patriot. Waiting to be activated or sent to cuba for an expectant vacation.

Ridire

Reaction score
Soylent Petrol is made out of people!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads