Just a check in | Squat the Planet

Just a check in

Omightydarkone

Reaction score
Just wanted to make a post saying hey and checking in on everybody who still frequents stp. I hope all of you have had good days so far and if you are having a rough time talk to some of us. Communication really does wonders. I haven't been on much since I made this account but I do scroll through every now and then for Information. Y'all stay safe and try to stay warm.

Crust Wagon

Reaction score
Just wanted to make a post saying hey and checking in on everybody who still frequents stp. I hope all of you have had good days so far and if you are having a rough time talk to some of us. Communication really does wonders. I haven't been on much since I made this account but I do scroll through every now and then for Information. Y'all stay safe and try to stay warm.
I'm still a bit new here, but I try to check at least every day. I hope you're doing well! best wishes from Michigan :p

CainKO

Reaction score
You too dude! Fortunately it hasn't gotten too cold for me yet, but that'll probably change soon.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads