[Jun 20, 2012] Farmageddon Records Music Festival (West Yellowstone, MT)

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
news1.jpg

From the Farmageddon Records Facebook page:

We're gearing up for the first annual Farmageddon Records Music Festival! The festival will be held in the small town of West Yellowstone Montana, bordering one of the most beautiful destinations on earth, Yellowstone National Park! This year there will be three full days of music! The festival website is currently under construction and will be up soon! We'll continue to keep you posted! If you have any questions just send us a message!

http://www.newrootsorder.com/
https://www.facebook.com/farmageddonrecordsmusicfestival#

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I met a lot of these kids when I worked at Yellowstone in 2010. They're really great people, and I wish I could make it to this festival! A lot of people are talking about going to this, I believe that The Devil Makes Three is going to be playing...

menu

Reaction score
but a hell of a line up either way. a lot of really talented acts that arent all that big yet. its gonna be awesome.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
the devil makes three is not playing.

oh really? my bad. i could have sworn i read that somewhere. where's the lineup? im having trouble finding it.

menu

Reaction score

menu

Reaction score
there more info in general on that website. and I know Darren (one of the guys putting it together) will help ya if ya need info. or hit me up.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
599080_378512945531739_221498617_n.jpg

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads