journey to the west

lilith

Reaction score
Website
accurse.tumblr.com
i'm ready to leave my old life behind in the hopes of finding something better. i'm still trying to shake my jitters. i'm not entirely sure that i'm cut out for this but it's do or die and i'm not one to give up and croak so easily. anyone on the east coast with hitching/hopping experience? i'd rather not rough it alone while i'm on this side of the country but, i'll do it if i have to. i wanted more control over my life and now i have it. for better or for worse. i'm hoping to transmute all of this nervous energy into something more positive.

i am so glad i found this place. the information here is priceless.

Nyte

Reaction score
i'm ready to leave my old life behind in the hopes of finding something better. i'm still trying to shake my jitters. i'm not entirely sure that i'm cut out for this but it's do or die and i'm not one to give up and croak so easily. anyone on the east coast with hitching/hopping experience? i'd rather not rough it alone while i'm on this side of the country but, i'll do it if i have to. i wanted more control over my life and now i have it. for better or for worse. i'm hoping to transmute all of this nervous energy into something more positive.

i am so glad i found this place. the information here is priceless.

When are you looking to head out, and do you have a direction or destination in mind? I am in DC right now, and seems you are close by.

Arrozconfrijoles

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I live close to D.C. and trying to get back out sometime soon.
I've hitched hiked and traveled but almost all in California. I have never hopped so i can be no service to that. Regardless of what happens, safe and sleazy travels.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads