Josh Taft

Desperado Deluxe

Reaction score
Everyone tells me it's a cool place but that they have strict busking/panhandling laws

yea hence his album "bannaed in sav" he was actually banned for a year. they have a permit thing you have to get and theyre jackasses about it. the cops even get on you if your just trying to play in public assuming your busking. fucked up old town type policies goin on round those parts. cops were kinda fucked up hence my getting hemmed up but theyve been trying to clean up the police force.

K

kokomojoe

yea hence his album "bannaed in sav" he was actually banned for a year. they have a permit thing you have to get and theyre jackasses about it. the cops even get on you if your just trying to play in public assuming your busking. fucked up old town type policies goin on round those parts. cops were kinda fucked up hence my getting hemmed up but theyve been trying to clean up the police force.
thats good, other than that it seems like there's a pretty good music scene around there.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads