Joke | Squat the Planet

Joke

Joe Btfsplk

Reaction score
So Grandpa's driving with his third-grade granddaughter and beeps the horn by mistake. The little girl turns and looks at him and he says, "I did that by accident."

She says, "I know that, Grandpa."

He asks her how she knew and she says. "Because you didn't say 'asshole' afterwards."

Joe Btfsplk

Reaction score
So Grandpa's driving with his third-grade granddaughter and beeps the horn by mistake. The little girl turns and looks at him and he says, "I did that by accident."

She says, "I know that, Grandpa."

He asks her how she knew and she says. "Because you didn't say 'asshole' afterwards."

Ned walks into his bedroom with a sheep under his arm and says, "Darling, this is the pig I have sex with when you have a headache."

His girlfriend is lying in bed and replies, "I think you'll find that's a sheep, you fucking idiot."

And Ned says, "And I think you'll find I wasn't talking to you."

So this gal walks into the local dry cleaners. She places a garment on the counter and says, "I'll be back tomorrow afternoon to pick up my dress."

The clerk, cupping his ear says, "Come again?"

And the gal says, "No. This time it's mayonnaise."

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads