Video - Joe Rogan Experience #1211 - Dr. Ben Goertzel on AI and decentralized open source systems | Squat the Planet

Video Joe Rogan Experience #1211 - Dr. Ben Goertzel on AI and decentralized open source systems

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
While I went into this show thinking it was mostly going to be science talk (which i also enjoy) I was surprised how much the discussion went into anarchistic/democractic decentralized systems and how that might shape the future of so many things to come, including artificial intelligence, crypto-currencies, and even voting. I definitely agree with Dr Groetzel that these are probably our best of of avoiding authoritarian governments and corporations outright ruling technology and who that impacts. Anyways, it's an interesting discussion that I thought would be worth sharing here for anyone that might be interested in that kind of stuff.

Reactions: Crazy Hobo Johnny

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads