Seeking Ride Jax FL to any city Missouri

Current Location
Spring Lakes
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
If anyone is heading from out of north Florida to Missouri then let me know? I can help with gas and food. I won't be ready until the 16th but I'm just trying to see what's out there for now.

Ultimately I want to make my way up to ND so if you just happen to be heading to ND then I'm down for a long ride otherwise I'm gonna probably camp out in MO for the winter. I don't think my body is ready for a ND winter after two years in Florida.

Similar threads

Latest Status Updates

Looks like I should be hitting the road after the first of September. Will be nice to take time for myself finally.
yet another great sunrise at coney island in brooklyn, ny!
In Eugene... where can we meet people?
Good food , Good herb and a Comfortable Secure place to relax is how lazy starts. lol . Feeling Grateful. Status = Deep in thought!
Stuck in Michigan for the foreseeable future, my ol lady got herself busted by the pigs so I've got to stick around through court and whatever jail time she may get...need a good spange spot in Grand Rapids...can anyone point me in a direction?
At least southern ticks have the decency to be large and pluckable, unlike these wee Yankee cowards...
The world is changed by your example, not your opinion.
-Paulo Coelho
Izy
Heading to Washington for work. Had a nice little time in Portland. Miss this girl , but she just wanna do her own thing.