• Hey folks, we've recently updated the forum software and are in the middle of getting everything back in place. I hope to have everything back online soon!

Seeking Ride Jax (FL) heading north

Current Location
Spring Lakes
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Departing from: Jacksonville,FL (Amelia Island to be exact)
Destination: Anywhere north I eventually want to make my way to North Dakota
Date range: now to July 2nd.

Just updating this post. I'm still looking for a ride up north. No drugs no bugs I don't care about casual stuff like pot or drinking just no tweekers or hard.

It's just me and one small pack. I can provide food and I should have some money coming late June for gas but if you're ready and willing to go before then so am I.

35 y/o male, laid back and super easy to get along with. I will fly signs for free shit and bum gas if needed. I also have a license so if you need a back up driver.

Last edited:
Current Location
Minot ND
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
I'm on my way there too. On i40 in Oklahoma now

OP
OP
Dorkimus Prime
Current Location
Spring Lakes
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Shameless bump for updates. Still trying to escape Florida.

Donate to StP!

Hey folks, the donation widget is temporarily broken, so if you'd like to donate to help keep StP going with the paypal link below, I would sure appreciate it! There's a lot of new features I'm looking forward to bringing to the site (but unfortunately they cost money).

https://www.paypal.me/MatthewDerrick

Latest Status Updates

Who is in Olympia? Bored af.
pretty much spent the day filling out job applications and sobbing because no one will hire me and i've been at a literal stall in my life for the past 3-4 years.
who are you?? Gene Autry, or something???
You either color inside the lines or you don't...or you're like me and make your own damn picture!