jan / feb winterhop across usa

Tadaa

Wanderer
Current Location
Tallinn, Estonia
My boss just gave me a green light i can take a month off after the second week of january to go on a trainhop adventure again..

thinking to fly to Boston or NYC and start from there going south to Miami, then over New Orleans, Texas, Salt Lake City to Southern California..

got friends around the country to crash at. usually i am camping outside but once in a while i dont mind spending money on a motel to shower and get a good nights rest.
i got some money saved up so i can explore breweries and see live music wherever i end up. but also into hiking and exploring nature. (i know, its winter. but i got some good gear and the southern part of the country should be ok during winter. (i hope)

if somebody is down to tag along for a a while hit me up. i know its still a few months from now..

@Thewalkindude .. see you soon buddy

Reactions: roughdraft

Koala

sleeps 22 hours a day, eats chutes and leaves
Current Location
Melbourne, AUS
Daaaaamn have such a good time!

Wish I could join y'all but I'll be back in Australia.

Safe travels

OP
Tadaa

Tadaa

Wanderer
Current Location
Tallinn, Estonia
i kind of wish i was able to make it now for the jamboo and the last nice days of summer. but i had just settled down here in Tallinn and i kind of like my job. its been 3,5 months at the same place now.. haha in one month this will be my longest full time job in years. making some ok money for Estonia.
how is your adventure going?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$25.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

Today I am most grateful for water towers
Gonna be in Cheyenne for the first time today. If you’re in the area, stop by the crown bar and come rage!
I have a day/night to kill in the Bay Area if anyone is bored.
its friday. someone has your lunch money in their pocket... its time to get down!!!
schmutz wrote on highwayman's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Don't touch it. STOP fucking touching it! - Facebook
I always wanted to do something fun like go on another road trip Hop a Train I am anxious to just leave but I don`t want to do this by my self & I Don`t have any friends with same interestI am tired of getting up going to work and coming home and stareing at walls I like classic rock 60`s 70`s 80`s 90`s If I listed all my groups it would be long list arts and crafts puzzles movies concerts festivals camping books
Good morning to the world; thank you for being kind to me today.
what a great day to be sober.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
vulgarian