jan / feb winterhop across usa

Tadaa

Wanderer
Threads
Current Location
Tallinn, Estonia
Reactions
95% 0% 5%
My boss just gave me a green light i can take a month off after the second week of january to go on a trainhop adventure again..

thinking to fly to Boston or NYC and start from there going south to Miami, then over New Orleans, Texas, Salt Lake City to Southern California..

got friends around the country to crash at. usually i am camping outside but once in a while i dont mind spending money on a motel to shower and get a good nights rest.
i got some money saved up so i can explore breweries and see live music wherever i end up. but also into hiking and exploring nature. (i know, its winter. but i got some good gear and the southern part of the country should be ok during winter. (i hope)

if somebody is down to tag along for a a while hit me up. i know its still a few months from now..

@Thewalkindude .. see you soon buddy

Koala

sleeps 22 hours a day, eats chutes and leaves
Threads
Current Location
NY, NY
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Daaaaamn have such a good time!

Wish I could join y'all but I'll be back in Australia.

Safe travels

OP
OP
Tadaa

Tadaa

Wanderer
Threads
Current Location
Tallinn, Estonia
Reactions
95% 0% 5%
i kind of wish i was able to make it now for the jamboo and the last nice days of summer. but i had just settled down here in Tallinn and i kind of like my job. its been 3,5 months at the same place now.. haha in one month this will be my longest full time job in years. making some ok money for Estonia.
how is your adventure going?