Jake 'Ded' ( SpinLife )

Current Location
Somewhere in Canada
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Montreal kid, Jake C, (SpinLife) Died on feb 26 2018. It was ruled a suicide by overdose... It wasn't a suicide.

DON'T SHOOT VALIUMS. Just fucking DON'T. we looked is upu million times. you'll find countless threads bout people saying its not water soluble, or that they shot yaddayadda and its similar so they think it SHOULD be safe. its actually NOT. figured it out.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Staff member
Current Location
Rochester, NY
Reactions
99% 0% 0%
ahhh jeebus - I had a couple of friends who tired this years ago as nothing else was around. It was not successful for them. Sorry for your loss :(

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AutisticSpider Introductions 8
Evie217 Obituaries 6

Similar threads

Latest Status Updates

Couple more days on the mountain and then gonna check out some more Colorado.
Matt Derrick wrote on bandit's profile.
nice background pic!
I am aware of the graphical glitches at the top of the website and am working on getting it fixed.
Taking my son out for his first real camping trip today! Then rolling out to wherever next week.
corn pads dopnt work, podiatrists cost heaps $$$, corns, the tramps curse( that and finding a place to charge your fone)
Went to a nude beach on the Columbia river and bar hopped with @Geraldo! What a great way to spend a Tuesday. Now I'm spending the day resting in the parking lot of dope truck stop that has a karaoke bar in it. Life fucking rules.
Well the latest software update really fucked up some shit at the top of the site. *sigh* great, more work for me to do...
Me and a crew of 8 Polish musicians and artists hitting the Canary Islands on December 1st
Whoever feels like tagging along please do!
my pack's full of paydays
Sorry folks, a software update today went bad, and I had to restore from a backup. Posts made from 6am to 12pm PST today were unfortunately lost.
Top Bottom