I've read the forums on here for years and never joined | Squat the Planet

I've read the forums on here for years and never joined

awkwardshelby

Reaction score
Website
shelbycriswell.com
I've been reading shit about traveling for years on here because it's the best resource for meet-ups, packing, who to look out for, how to survive, whatever. I'm not sure why I didn't sign up til now, but here I am!

Anyway, I'm in the process of saving up until the lease on my inlaw house is up at the end of May and then I'm selling all of my shit and packing it into the car for an actual long term trip rather than overnight bike tours and week long trips around one state. My dopey dog Finny and my redheaded girl MacKenzie are headed with me. We'll be heading out of Santa Fe, NM and onto Texas in early June, so hopefully we run into one another. Maybe I'll even give one of you a ride someday.

Haystack

Reaction score
Welcome to StP! I'm sure you'll have a great time and meet up with some cool people. We have quite a few members in or around Texas on here.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i'm glad you finally registered :)

i'm in austin if you're passing through you should stop and say hi.

also, those are some awesome comics on your website!

Kal

Reaction score
Welcome to S.T.P have fun and be safe.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads