Its what im about | Squat the Planet

Its what im about

Lob

Reaction score
Hey whats up everyone!
Im heading to colorado august first plan on staying there for a few months then making my way to the jamboree in October . looking for some like minded ppl to travel with. Im not much of a drinker. I definitely dont get drunk when on the road. Not into any hard shit. Weeds fine with me.Im not afraid to fly a sign, Spange, jug , what ever it takes. Also not afraid to put in a 8hr work day in on the farms or clean up streets/yards for a little cash or food. Looking to connect and have fun! Im hoping to make it to slab city by October 19th. If you are thinking about heading to the jamboree let me know maybe we can hit the road together. Looking forward to meeting new people and travel the States

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Very cool and welcome aboard to STP - I just posted the jambo on my fb and there is another guy who has read about slab city for a while and when reading though all the posts of events and what not for jambo - he's going to initiate himself to slab city after his travels through arkansas. Very cool. I'm hoping to get out there - missed a lot of stuff last year - need to make up for it. Enjoy!!

Reactions: Lob

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads