It's Tudes Day | Squat the Planet

It's Tudes Day

travelingheathen

Reaction score
Rubber on asphalt; or dirt, or grass or gravel...
Let's all wish Tude a happy anniversary. (7-28-2011 to 7-28-2018) She does a lot for this community. Always willing to lend a helping hand to travelers and giving great advice to those in need. For all you do, here's to you Tude. ::drinkingbuddy::

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
wow guys - I'm amazed - thank you! I have spent a lot of time here hehe.

And if you are in the slabs for the party in november - I'll be there. WOOT. Looking forward to it - went a couple years ago and loved it.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Our Great Empress... Wielder of the Crystal Spam Mop...
Leader of the Kitty Parade... Supreme Marshall General of her Undying Gnome Armies!

Yes Great Majesties Reign ZShall Continue into Eternity!

TUDE! TUDE! TUDE!

Hooooray! hOOOOrAY hOOORAY!

hUZZZAH! HUUUZAH! hUUUUZHA!

::eyepatch::::eyepatch::::eyepatch::::drinkingbuddy::::cat::::cat::::cat::::drinkingbuddy::::stinkyfeet::::stinkyfeet::::stinkyfeet::::drinkingbuddy::::eek:ldman::::eek:ldman::::eek:ldman::::drinkingbuddy:::D:D:D::drinkingbuddy::::cyclops::::cyclops::::cyclops::::drinkingbuddy:::):):)::drinkingbuddy::::alien::::alien::::alien::::drinkingbuddy::::woot::::woot::::woot::

Last edited:
Reactions: Koala

Shaka

That One Guy
Reaction score
Man. The one time I'm really active on the site and everybody is having birthdays and i havent met any of youz yet. Tsk tsk Shaka. But anywho Ms. Tude Happy belated birthday and see ya(and everyone else) at the slabs

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads