its me....demetri

wetcat

Reaction score
Sup guys and gals. I'm originally from Michigan but fuck that place. Full of memories I don't wanna remember and lots of lost hopes and dreams. I've ben kickin rocks for over a year and never really stay put. Now for the first time I've been somewhere longer then 3 weeks. Its scary. Back to the west coast for me. I'm looking for anyone that wants to travel, get drunk, smoke weed or wonder the woods. I don't have much of a plan besides having fun fuck the rest. Well I take that back. I believe I'm on this path for some reason. To learn and grow spirituality. Its not just me on this but am accompanied by my friend jazz the black labordor. If anyone wants to do some shit or maybe leave maps of treasures for each other we would be the shit.

Evie217

Reaction score
Ooh nice! Hopefully within a couple of weeks. I know for sure there are some happenings there starting early next year so I wana swing through for a bit say hi leave n go back. I need to gear up again thats why I cant leave just yet. Some fuckin creep locked my gear in his house in Austin in hopes to lure me in. Id say two weeks flyin a sign for some quick cash for what i need.

wetcat

Reaction score
Damn. That's shitty. Hopefully in a few weeks ill be in cali. Its way to cold here. Someone died at our camp because she passed out drunk and didn't wake up.

StarvinArtist

Reaction score
Literally just hit the road and arrived in Denver, looking to make it out to the west coast as well. Would love to connect and adventure. Got sick of the east coast and am looking for something new in life.

StarvinArtist

Reaction score
Probably hitchhiking/train hopping. I wish I could say car. Though I have a bit saved up if we can find a cheap way there. Literally just arrived in Denver and picked up a big ass backpack. About to go buy a prepaid phone now, if you want to send me a private message with your cell then i'll contact you in like an hour

StarvinArtist

Reaction score
Yeah I'm not gonna lie another sleeping bag would be awesome if you would be so kind. Not sure how long i will be here. I was going to be going to Boulder to pick up this tent I was looking for, the store I went to in Denver said they had it in Boulder, but if you have a sleeping bag I might just buy a more expensive tent. Then i just have to get a phone, hit up goodwill and a smoke shop. So I can depart for there whenever is most convenient for you.

wetcat

Reaction score
Alright yea dude its all yours. You should be able to find a free tent. Pm your number when you get it. Ill do whatever I can to get up there today.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads