It's been awhile since I posted | Squat the Planet

It's been awhile since I posted

Kal

Reaction score
The adventure continues. I was in Slab City then spent the winter traveling around Southern California. Worked for a place to stay for about a month then got a bike rode it to San Diego county where it fell apart. Hitchhiked to National City Cal and hanged out with some friends. Then from there I went back to Slab City. Then from there I went back and stayed in Indio Cal where I worked for a place to stay again. Work was slow so we went to Las Vegas and did a landscaping job. Then from there we went back to Indio where I bought a bus ticket to Flagstaff AZ. Then from there I hitchhike to Longton KS showed up way early going to be house sitting for some friends June 7th. Before I went to Slab City I met @Tude then I hung out with another friend and the met a fb friend then hitchhiked from New York to Slab City.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads