It's a pleasure to be here

hairtiefly

Reaction score
I have never been entirely comfortably writing introductions (but I am eager to try),

I have been lurking here for a little while, and only now I have been tempted to write an introduction. My name is Sam and I currently live in New York City. For the longest time, I have desired to leave this city and set out upon an excursion around the United States. As of lately, I have been taking preparations and making plans to set out on said journey. With the greatly valued information provided in this website and the practical information that I have found while reading certain books, I am now a little more confident that I can get through such a journey as safe as possible.

As for myself, I would say that I can be a very nice person to get along with. I read a lot, I write a little, and I have interests and hobbies that are very unrelated. Some of those interests include, mathematics, long-distance running, boxing, etc. I'm learning more about myself everyday and I am open to any opportunities to try new things.

I was hoping to meet some nice people along the way (and hopefully on S.T.P.). I am open to receiving the company of anyone and everyone, provided that they be respectful.

Thanks for the read,
S.

Reactions: roughdraft

Waldorf

Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
I have never been entirely comfortably writing introductions (but I am eager to try),

I have been lurking here for a little while, and only now I have been tempted to write an introduction. My name is Sam and I currently live in New York City. For the longest time, I have desired to leave this city and set out upon an excursion around the United States. As of lately, I have been taking preparations and making plans to set out on said journey. With the greatly valued information provided in this website and the practical information that I have found while reading certain books, I am now a little more confident that I can get through such a journey as safe as possible.

As for myself, I would say that I can be a very nice person to get along with. I read a lot, I write a little, and I have interests and hobbies that are very unrelated. Some of those interests include, mathematics, long-distance running, boxing, etc. I'm learning more about myself everyday and I am open to any opportunities to try new things.

I was hoping to meet some nice people along the way (and hopefully on S.T.P.). I am open to receiving the company of anyone and everyone, provided that they be respectful.

Thanks for the read,
S.
Hey buddy, I've traveled from Northeast PA to New Orleans and all in-between to Detroit thru Cleveland and currently live in Brooklyn! Happy to see another NYC person on here! I am settled amd work in cyber security, however let me say this, I never felt as excessively free, as I did on my 2 month and mini 2 week USA escapades, It made me who I am today.

I've hade the MOST FUN and the most REWARDING connections since I've had a good solid paying career, VISITING and having grands in the bank and a career backbhome...a solid foundation....that is the most amazing thing...now I get to host people and be hosted! It's so much better than just street kidding it. I m O

Granted I only work 20 hours a week, working a highly skilled profession and programing in 5 languages, I can find work anywhere, python, Java, c÷, c# I'm getting off topic... what I'm saying is

Make damn sure you want this, and you'll never regret a thing! I wouldn't change a thing,! And I hopped to Nola with 20 bucks, an a Alienware worth 800$, sold it in Nola for 600. So anyway....just make sure your prepared! Love and peace ,!!!!

Waldorf

Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Hey buddy, I've traveled from Northeast PA to New Orleans and all in-between to Detroit thru Cleveland and currently live in Brooklyn! Happy to see another NYC person on here! I am settled amd work in cyber security, however let me say this, I never felt as excessively free, as I did on my 2 month and mini 2 week USA escapades, It made me who I am today.

I've hade the MOST FUN and the most REWARDING connections since I've had a good solid paying career, VISITING and having grands in the bank and a career backbhome...a solid foundation....that is the most amazing thing...now I get to host people and be hosted! It's so much better than just street kidding it. I m O

Granted I only work 20 hours a week, working a highly skilled profession and programing in 5 languages, I can find work anywhere, python, Java, c÷, c# I'm getting off topic... what I'm saying is

Make damn sure you want this, and you'll never regret a thing! I wouldn't change a thing,! And I hopped to Nola with 20 bucks, an a Alienware worth 800$, sold it in Nola for 600. So anyway....just make sure your prepared! Love and peace ,!!!!
And bring a cellphone with a paid plan, lotsvof music, some weed if you smoke. And be ccerrrru careful when you tag with..lots of moochers amd scavengers in the crustvkid traveling scene...one ofnthe reasons I got tired of it gotntored of being the only squared away man or one of in the 2 groups I had the privilege of catching out with

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads