it really happened. And it happened to ME! | Squat the Planet

it really happened. And it happened to ME!

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
this has only happened to you once??

every time i land someplace new, i run into a tractor beam..

not nurses & stuff, but they look a lot like salamanders with spaghetti colanders on their heads, prodding each other with violins, and making something like noises that feel like my head is being forced up an old-style hand pump & then stuffed into a battery that makes some kind of negative light that forces me backwards through time & makes me stay in the places i've tried hardest to forget, & then they tell me "it's ok.. it's ok.. it's just a small existential donation to continued maintenance of the sublime power structures we have put on your planet to secure your general welfare & good being..", & then, after living through the bicycle accident, or the refrigerator slamming into me, or the model rocket engines that blew up & engulfed me in flames (no fucking kidding) for what seems to be about 72 hours, they release me with a claw shake & something that i think is supposed to be a smile, but looks more like how i feel when i am drunkenly regurgitating, & thank me for my time, which is never actually more that a few minutes & always, always, always winds up with me stuck in my bed at about two AM in the morning, no matter *what* time i had *actually* gone to bed before that...

yeah.. i agree..

this donation shit is pretty, pretty freaky...

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
& you know..?? the funny thing is that sudden blood loss is sometimes accompanied by near shock experiences or episodes of delusion..

i wish they would just be satisfied with canned goods, motherfuckers...

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
What kind of drugs u been taking? lol go easy with those research chemicals bro

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
New While I appreciate your awesome creativity StP isn't really a place for that kind of writing.

I understand that we need to keep somekinda regulations... But this was too good to pass up.:p

Has my vote.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
ah, it was amusing enough that it belongs here. thanks for the contribution :)

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
hehe - OK so you had me till the jamming the needle in the eye.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads