Video - ISRAEL thinks its NAZI Germany | Squat the Planet

Video ISRAEL thinks its NAZI Germany

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
Wow I though I was watching a doc on NAZI Germany for a second here....Israel WTF?

Last edited by a moderator:

Texas Napalm

Reaction score
This is a product of Zionism. Just another form of indoctrinated supremacy. They bulldoze down homes, build illegal settlements (like those found in Rafa), arm the settlers, train them in military tactics, and then call those protesting terrorists and pelt them with steel-tipped rubber bullets, or just flat out waste them. So, then, every time someone denounces this shit you'll have a good ole Christian who is blind even in their own faith come to the defense of these goons simply because...'they're the chosen people'. Yeah, right.

The most common defense for this type of bullshit is the threat of terrorism. The problem with the Zionist collective is that they tied in an act with a face. They've been bowing their heads at the weeping wall getting mean cases of whiplash I assume, because they don't understand what terrorism is. Terrorism is what THEY are doing. What they're teaching, and what they're promoting. It's what happened in NY when September rolled around. Cab drivers beaten to a pulp, store owners beaten and or shot. Only in this case, it's widespread, rampant, and accepted.

If you hate terrorism, that's good. We all do. It's bullshit, in every form. However, the second you generalize a population based on faith/race - you've become DIRECT DESCENDANTS of your oppressors. In the Israeli case, it'd be the Nazis obviously.

If your enemy is Hamas, or Hezbollah, then go after the organizations. Don't go after innocent civilians. That's low, and cowardly. That land is not YOUR land simply because a book written thousands of years ago said so. There are many contradictions even in that discussion alone.

Shit is blood boiling, but yet the million dollar aid check meets them at the front door annually.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
edited the first post to embed the vimeo video.

Z

zea mays

Man this shit is nothing new. check out these disturbing tweets from teenagers inches away from being in the IDF (example: "Arabs may you be paralyzed & die with great suffering!")
http://mondoweiss.net/2014/07/terrifying-tweets-israeli.html
On the other side, Palestinians like to go around saying things like "'O Muslim! There is a Jew behind me; kill him!'
http://quotingislam.blogspot.ca/2011/06/muhammad-says-that-one-day-very-trees.html
The left and right have this total absolutist discourse that is the eternal enemy of truth. I listen to the way my own folks talk, they spew defenses of israel with the same enthusiasm of a husband denying an affair while caught with his dick in the babysitter. This conflict is draining empathy and humanity out of people..... I feel alienated to my own history and roots! Take it from me, a white south african jewish anarchist setttler in kanada :)

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i don't claim to know every aspect of every side of this argument, but i can't help thinking the whole time while people are explaining it to me, "religion is fucking stupid."

i mean, killing someone over land is almost as dumb as killing someone because they believe in a different imaginary man up in the sky than you do.

Reactions: Anagor

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads