ISO TRAVEL GIRL , DIRTY IS FINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Popsicle

Looking for a down ass chick who knows the streets and rails. I personally will allow any and all offers .
Cut straight to the shit type , no excuses or hang ups on travel . A need to seek and find life in every town and explore the country by rail , foot , horseback , skateboard , bicycle , surfboard ,

You? Must have pretty eyes or atleast one good one. Long hair blonde or any multi colored hair is fine .

And last but not least not into being fucked up all the time or atleast until dark .

Pics upon request and I'm a good looking man .
I thanks

• Haha
Reactions: Multifaceted

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Pics upon request and I'm a good looking man .

That's what we all say before ya hear the crack of a smiley to yer temple. lol

• Haha
Reactions: MolotovMocktail

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

Desperado Deluxe

Reaction score
I mean why cant we date on here? Where else are you going to find this? Everywhere Else they want go to dinner and a movie like yay here's a cookie::wacky::. I think it should be monitered but I get it people fuck it up. I'd say if he's serious this shits stupid tho. But thats the vetting process in effect.

Reactions: thefreelifelover
P

Popsicle

I mean why cant we date on here? Where else are you going to find this? Everywhere Else they want go to dinner and a movie like yay here's a cookie::wacky::. I think it should be monitered but I get it people fuck it up. I'd say if he's serious this shits stupid tho. But thats the vetting process in effect.

Would agree to this as well but hey I see where they are coming from as well .

The avatar is little misleading on the sex and relationships section .. it should have one of a heart cracked in two ? Lmao or an eviction or past due notice .

I say Matt or Can't cure delete it I'll go back to my boxcar with my chicken thread .

• Haha
Reactions: Multifaceted

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
new rules have been posted that disallow posting 'personals ads' type threads as outlined here:

https://squattheplanet.com/threads/rules-for-this-forum-area.4111/

due to these new rules i am locking any offending threads and will issue warnings for future violations of these rules.

the problem with your suggestion is that a lot of stereotypical men will abuse this section and create an environment where women are afraid to post (in any forum area) for fear of unwanted sexual advances. this is already a serious problem online anyways, so i'm not going to create a section of the forums that exacerbates that issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads