Portland, Oregon
Reactions
97% 0% 3%
LEFT HOME BECAUSE LIFE WAS
SUFFOCATING
HELP ME KEEP
BREATHING
ALSO SOMEONE STOLE MY SHIT
I thought this was novel enough, but I had no luck. Maybe it's the location? Entrance to the Santa Monica pier. There was a dude with a need money for weed sign who got some money. I got nothing.

Current Location
EU
Reactions
96% 1% 4%
Nah it sounds too real but at the same time fake. People don't want to be depressed / guilted imo

Current Location
Cincinnati ,OH
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
'smile' sign with a positive go-lucky persona. always works best fpr me. even a 'beer?' sign..just appear happy and like you love life an be positive. so much better than the TBH signs.

P

Popsicle

I deleted myself
Yea he's right above ! Remember when we you were flying your sign drunk as fuck on bourbon st? You are one crazy fucker ....glad I pulled you out traffic

Second night the state trooper got you . You realized there's a sidewalk right not right in middle of traffic holding your sign and skate board and drink . Classic

Current Location
Cincinnati ,OH
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Yea he's right above ! Remember when we you were flying your sign drunk as fuck on bourbon st? You are one crazy fucker ....glad I pulled you out traffic

Second night the state trooper got you . You realized there's a sidewalk right not right in middle of traffic holding your sign and skate board and drink . Classic
I can fly a sign, apparently.
and made good kicks those nights btw!

Current Location
KCMO
Reactions
99% 1% 0%
People dpn't wanna hear your life story in my experience. Short and to the point, with short words works best for me personally.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
Earth
Website
www.youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
flying that sign... in a busy Area... (where folks work struggle n run runaround like terminatorites in the machine) makes you sound like what a not to kind older cuss would call a snowflake.

Fuck I wouldn't kickdown to that whinyshit....

Dance monkey make me laugh! lol.... $$$

Ps" Now thats a good sign idea... There ya go free of charge! just get A donkey kong skull cap.

A

AlwaysLost

I deleted myself
LEFT HOME BECAUSE LIFE WAS
SUFFOCATING
HELP ME KEEP
BREATHING
ALSO SOMEONE STOLE MY SHIT
I thought this was novel enough, but I had no luck. Maybe it's the location? Entrance to the Santa Monica pier. There was a dude with a need money for weed sign who got some money. I got nothing.
too complicated...go for simple humour or simple desperation...nobody likes to read these days

palmazon

Doppelgängster
StP Supporter
Current Location
La Habra, CA
Reactions
96% 0% 4%
ALL DAY HAPPY HOUR

N

Notmyname

I deleted myself
If you're at a pier, try something like need money for sailboat and beer and draw attention by singing Styx come sail away. If it works I'll take my cut via westy

rooster831

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Current Location
san francisco, ca
Reactions
85% 3% 11%
'smile' sign with a positive go-lucky persona. always works best fpr me. even a 'beer?' sign..just appear happy and like you love life an be positive. so much better than the TBH signs.
yeah that stuff works better on the west coast than TBS

OP should try "Fuck meth, i want beer!"

always seems to work on the west coast

Current Location
Cincinnati ,OH
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
"Bigfoot ate my dog, need money for ammo ...!"

fun one to fly.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
Earth
Website
www.youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Need $$$ for Sasquatch costume... My girls freaky! Oh yeaaaa! ::cigar::

OP
OP
storyofrachel
Current Location
Portland, Oregon
Reactions
97% 0% 3%
This week I'm going to go to "Silicon Beach" (Google, Snapchat, etc. in Venice) with "0x4E 0x45 0x45 0x44 0x20 0x24," which is "NEED $" in ASCII. I'll also try "JAVA SUCKS."

Last edited: