Introduction

micah

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Hello travelers! My name is Micah and I am currently traveling America via hitchhiking and buses. I am 18 years old and I am constantly looking for adventure along my trip. I am currently in Nashville and about to head to Memphis, with my goal being San Francisco. Feel free to message me, I am always looking for new friends along the way! :)

Reactions: Jim

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome. No offense intended, just being real. This is probably not going to go anywhere. Get into the community here, get involved in reading and posting. Ppl here aren't much to just reach out. It might take some planning to actually meet someone on here lol. There are a lot more traveling folk out there not on here than there are on here... just saying I made my first account here in 2011 and have yet to chance encounter another traveler that's on here... Also an observation I have made is ppl dont entoract with others unless you say something that is worth thier time to respond to. So getting involved asking questions or putting in your own opinion and knowledge is the best way to make anything of this site man. Good luck out there and godspeed

Reactions: micah and Jim

micah

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Welcome. No offense intended, just being real. This is probably not going to go anywhere. Get into the community here, get involved in reading and posting. Ppl here aren't much to just reach out. It might take some planning to actually meet someone on here lol. There are a lot more traveling folk out there not on here than there are on here... just saying I made my first account here in 2011 and have yet to chance encounter another traveler that's on here... Also an observation I have made is ppl dont entoract with others unless you say something that is worth thier time to respond to. So getting involved asking questions or putting in your own opinion and knowledge is the best way to make anything of this site man. Good luck out there and godspeed
cool dude, thanks for the pointers! good luck to you too :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads