introduction | Squat the Planet

introduction

Ramona Rose

Reaction score
Hello! I am a bit confused about how the thread thing works so I hope I am doing this in the right place! Currently I am living thirty minutes south of Asheville, NC in the woods with spouse and critters, doing art, trying to launch an online business and packing my son and his bride off to their new apartment across town. Such is the life of the householder. I dream of making a van into a cosmic camper and taking off for points everywhere, but especially out to the Santa Fe and Sedona area, those places stir my artist's imagination wildly! I crave ocean as well, walks in the sand, big moon rising over the warm sea. Sometimes I want to go on my own, sometimes I want my sweet spouse to come along. Like all artists, I am mercurial and tidal, given to flights of fancy and odd moods, but mainly am pretty mellow as long as I have color to play with, needle and thread, beads and baubles in a box to play with and a flute to toot a song on. Am looking forward to reading about people way more interesting than I am! Greetings, earthlings, Merry Meet.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Merry Meet as well and welcome to STP :) Very nice intro and love the lilacs for the avatar (we are just starting to come out in the lilac season here in upstate NY). Several artistic minded people here with a lot of info in our resources too. Enjoy and look forward to more of your input :)

Reactions: Ramona Rose

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads