Introduction, hi everyone.

Draggyn

Reaction score
Hey everyone, names Adam but I go by Draggyn. I happened across this site courtesy of some folks making mention of it on YouTube, I know not likely the best source but it is what it is.. I've hopped trains in the past but not much these days. I'm happy to see such a great collection and collaboration of information regarding this hobby / lifestyle!! You as to know what folks are looking to get out of joining up, well to be honest I want to see where folks are going these days. Last trains I hopped were from Cali heading either North to LA or East out towards Yuma. Anyways, I'll be around looking over things, hit me up if you want to chat.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I happened across this site courtesy of some folks making mention of it on YouTube

welcome to the site! do you remember what youtube channels/videos mentioned stp? i'd love to check them out.

• Agree
Reactions: Juan Derlust

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads