Introduction attempt #2

DeVonte Evans

Reaction score
I think I kinda fucked up my last introduction, seeing I got no replies. I guess I see why. I didn't really say much about myself. Well, here goes round two.

I'm 19 years old. I was born and raised in Meadville, Pennsylvania for 15 years, then my stepfather joined the navy and I wound up in Kingsland, Georgia. Been here since then. I love nature more than most humans. I'm looking for a road dog who is down to, literally, stop and smell the roses. I listen to quite a bit if music. Mostly in the genres of punk, metal, and some electronic music (not dubstep. stuff like tycho is great.) I love new experiences so I'm down to go almost anywhere with almost anyone. I plan on setting off soon, but I have no road dogs. All my friends are comfortable with what they are doing now. So hit me up! Give me some advice if you could. I know winter is setting in, but I want to stay south/southwest for now. I'd like to go all the way to California and then go north from there.

I hope I did it right this time.

daveycrockett

Reaction score
Good luck man, if you don't find anybody just go, traveling alone has its distinct advantages
yup..the fact that you want to go and you want to bring something with you..go make new friends find new places..people get comfortable and scared and dont just go for it...you will be allright.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Looks like Numba 2 is the charm! Good Luck!

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
You sound very chill... and have a name that could be in a Napoleonic novel.
Good luck in your travels be steadfast and enduring.
Peace.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Thank you, Tude. And thank you, Odin. I haven't heard that one, haha.

Well DeVonte is related to Dante...like Dante's inferno... and some etymology search put Dante down as "Steadfast and Enduring"

Yea... I'm not a fucking English major... I just google. LOL ::drinkingbuddy::

And we all Love ya Davey... Cheers.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
haha... I'm still gonna offer you a beer or a bowl... if we cross paths... if I can... haha

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
::drinkingbuddy::::cigar::I was daveycrockett... talking to ya bro.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads