hi, i'm vendetta | Squat the Planet

hi, i'm vendetta

vendetta

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
greetings punx i'm v, i'm 17, based in the twin cities. i'm a hellenist and a scholar of the occult (especially victorian occultism), a punk, riot grrrl, vocalist, artist, zine maker, vandal etc.

i luv live music and old clothes. i make most of my own clothes and all my own jewellry. i spend my freetime watching old indie punk documentaries, at shows moshing, or graffitiing train tracks.

my phone got stolen on the last train i was on and i have never felt freer. i'm writing this on my computer and i have a little flip phone now for emergencies but i absolutely adore not having the big ass screen attached to my hip all the time. i always carry a camera and a sketchbook with me like some bullshit manic pixie dream girl.

my favourite bands right now are bikini kill, le tigre, pup, propaghandi (my french teacher opened for them actually lol), against me!, dazey and the scouts, cheap perfume, the soviettes, and the casualties.

my biggest inspirations are gina young, nina hagen and cecelia condit.

i also like cooking n shit. i love making risotto.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
welcome! i googled it, but im curious what your personal definition of a hellenist is? I'd never heard the term before i read your post. are you looking to get anything in particular out of stp?

Sameer

Reaction score
I found this Matt... Not just a period of time but a practice.... Maybe this is what she means.... It was a vibrant time for religion.
Hellenism is, in practice, primarily centered around polytheistic and animistic worship. Devotees worship the Greek gods, which comprise the Olympians, divinities and spirits of nature (such as nymphs), underworld deities (chthonic gods)

Anthorhitchhiker77

Reaction score
greetings punx i'm v, i'm 17, based in the twin cities. i'm a hellenist and a scholar of the occult (especially victorian occultism), a punk, riot grrrl, vocalist, artist, zine maker, vandal etc.

i luv live music and old clothes. i make most of my own clothes and all my own jewellry. i spend my freetime watching old indie punk documentaries, at shows moshing, or graffitiing train tracks.

my phone got stolen on the last train i was on and i have never felt freer. i'm writing this on my computer and i have a little flip phone now for emergencies but i absolutely adore not having the big ass screen attached to my hip all the time. i always carry a camera and a sketchbook with me like some bullshit manic pixie dream girl.

my favourite bands right now are bikini kill, le tigre, pup, propaghandi (my french teacher opened for them actually lol), against me!, dazey and the scouts, cheap perfume, the soviettes, and the casualties.

my biggest inspirations are gina young, nina hagen and cecelia condit.

i also like cooking n shit. i love making risotto.
Momma told me your the devil

vendetta

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I found this Matt... Not just a period of time but a practice.... Maybe this is what she means.... It was a vibrant time for religion.
Hellenism is, in practice, primarily centered around polytheistic and animistic worship. Devotees worship the Greek gods, which comprise the Olympians, divinities and spirits of nature (such as nymphs), underworld deities (chthonic gods)
yes exactly! it's an ancient pagan religion that originated in greece and rome.

Reactions: BabyGodzilla

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads