Intro to burnt furniture (1 Viewer)

BART furniture

Lurker
I deleted myself
Current Location
Boston Massachusetts
New 2 this site I am an artist from Mass. And Nyc soon to be homeless in nyc On here to find a way to get to the west coast starting point either mass. Or nyc Hit me up

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!

roughdraft

my grandma's favorite traveling person
Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
Brasil
welcome may you find much use of the forum and make friends <3

Squiggie

Lurker
Current Location
St. Cloud MN
I was mistaken in coming here, I think, because I was looking for OTR owner/operators who might take me on a journey with them for a week at a time just for the laughs. Hmm...I am not on the road myself, I'm just at home.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$540.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $100.00 of $100.00 - reached!
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $200.00 of $200.00 - reached!
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

Back in minneapolis for a minute, possibly going to nationals? regardless hmu if you're around
Happy (very) belated Father's day to our Oogle Daddy @Matt Derrick !
Now im housed up in a suite for three days. Two bedroom, two different direction facing balconies, pet friendly, and a kitchen. Thank god for CAA coverage. Smartest thing ive done in months. Covers 600$ worth of lodging and food for 72 hours from "incident". That being my truck being inoperable. This doesnt fix the problem but holy fuck do i need this.
Holy fuck I missed being back out here. Tour’s been fucking amazing so far, and getting to see so many old friends and making some new ones has been fantastic.
Off day between Salt Lake City, UT and Reno, NV today. Gonna try to find a campsite for us tonight and I’m excited to sleep under the stars ✨
Holed up in the shop property for the third day. Fried 6 eggs and made some toast for myself and my dog. Something to spice up the dog kibble life. Poured myself the cheap rum and rootbeer drink. Buddy from the insurance/license place brought me some ice :D But there is no sunshine and rainbows. This is survival. This isnt intagram. It was dark and frustrating and cramped, with that side of lonely. Tomorrow we move.
Looking for a few people to join me in an off grid wilderness community. Have hydroelectric and small solar.
Almost died a fiery horrific death when the wiring crossed an shorted in the camper, had to jump in the water to save my dog from drowning when a current was pulling him under roots and branches (one of the most heartwrenching experiences of my life), and i fucked the engine in my truck on the mountain highways. Repairs are going to be expensive and take long. Thats kindof how my summer is going. Beats jail but just barely
Just covered about 500 mi in 12 hrs by train. Two hot as fuck IMs under a full moon. Only one stop was made...an unexpected siding in the exact place i wanted to be.