Intro Spoiled rolling stone at heart | Squat the Planet

Intro Spoiled rolling stone at heart

Strawponymilk

Reaction score
Hello, I am something like a "pet wife". my love who i have been with for years spoils the hell out of me, i work with horses and sometimes tag along for horse hauling gigs.

I am tired of sitting around the house waiting for his eduacation so I thought i would try to find some good people who travel and go with them. I tried this once when i was 15 years old, and if it weren't for my amazing man i would be walking around who knows where already.

Basically i want to road trip with some one older and knows their way or maybe if a female walks around I could be her travel buddy. that sums up what im doing here. One of my sister traveled by foot or hitch hiking when I was very little and i've never stoped dreaming about the freedom. I love nature, animals, peace and quiet or anything that glistens in my eyes with wonder.

Strawponymilk

Reaction score
I wrote spoiled but thats the roof over my head. I am not rich, i have nothing to hold me here but being with my love and working with horses. Even if it is to scrap up poop ever day, one day I hope to be repuible in what i do.I have never had a famly and and right now our work in exchange for rent is the best place i;ve ever lived. but it is damn hard, and we have been surviving it for a year now.

DesertRat

Reaction score
Welcome to StP!

It sounds like you have the heart, now all you need is to study up a bit and make your wants a reality.

Hopefully you'll find a travel partner soon, but I'm sure you already know that any journey starts with a single step.

Good luck, and stay safe out there.

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads