Intro: Mo Karnage

MoKarnage

Reaction score
Hey Y'all! i am Mo Karnage and I don't think I've been on here in a decade or so. Done a small amount of train hopping, small amount of hitch hiking. Mostly been based in Richmond, VA but now I am in the rural county between Richmond and Charlottesville. Looking for friends to hit up yards with, dumpster diving pals, etc. I have a kid and a house and a job, am 35. So no time for big trips but do wanna do some short rides this spring. Im vegan and into cooking with friends and yea. Winter shit. In the summer I'm all about going swimming anywhere I can. Looking for more punk friends, maybe pen pals, zone swaps, etc.

Big George W

Humanist
Reaction score
Website
mewe.com
I was on here about 10 years ago as well, under the name Earth... using this same profile picture so it's possible we crossed paths then.

Welcome back, things have changed here quite a bit but I feel it's for the better.
Sounds like you've got a good thing going and are a fun person to be around.

Cheers...

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hey Y'all! i am Mo Karnage and I don't think I've been on here in a decade or so. Done a small amount of train hopping, small amount of hitch hiking. Mostly been based in Richmond, VA but now I am in the rural county between Richmond and Charlottesville. Looking for friends to hit up yards with, dumpster diving pals, etc. I have a kid and a house and a job, am 35. So no time for big trips but do wanna do some short rides this spring. Im vegan and into cooking with friends and yea. Winter shit. In the summer I'm all about going swimming anywhere I can. Looking for more punk friends, maybe pen pals, zone swaps, etc.
Hey Mo, welcome back! How's the Richmond area these days? It's been quite a few years since I've visited out that way...

darlingcpr

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Mo,

I just joined Stp and found your post searching Richmond. Are you still around Richmond? My family lives here and I’m always down to go dumpster diving and watch yards, and just meet new people generally.

All the best,
Nico G

Reactions: MoKarnage

MoKarnage

Reaction score
Hey Mo,

I just joined Stp and found your post searching Richmond. Are you still around Richmond? My family lives here and I’m always down to go dumpster diving and watch yards, and just meet new people generally.

All the best,
Nico G
Hey Nico
Im still around, live in Louisa county work in Richmond mostly.
I need dumpster buds and to hit some yards

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads