Intro, looking for old and new family to get back on the road with, escape sacramento | Squat the Planet

Intro, looking for old and new family to get back on the road with, escape sacramento

Gabe

Reaction score
Hey, My names Gabe I used to go by owl. I’ve been off the road for a minute now and I’m a bit rusty, looking for anyone crewing up to get out of Sacramento. I play music and I squawk at birds and have a genuine problem with being normal. Bus, car, train don’t matter, I miss the open road and having a team makes shit easier. If you’re in Sacramento and need a crew mate, I gotchu on the broke hobo shtick. I’ve hitchhiked the northwest, rode some U.P. Freight, slept on the streets of most hell-holes, explored many an abando, heckled many a poor soul, and subjected many poor souls to my music, and ate from many a trash cane and have enough road smarts to make to make my end work. Looking for old and new friends, I miss everyone and look forward to new adventures...that big rock candy mountain that’s ever so hard to locate...haha! If anyone has found that triple stack going to Hawaii let me know(please don’t).

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads