" Andy your a GOONIEEEE!!!" | Squat the Planet

" Andy your a GOONIEEEE!!!"

clooney

Reaction score
Nope my name isn't Andy but it's Jeremy aka. clooney and yes I've always wanted to be a Goonie cause they lived the adventure... Hence the title to this thread. aNWAYS I wanted to post this message to the rest of the community and introduce my reckless self. I'M 31 years old and still living the dreaM, soon to be moving out to Lancaster, Pa to set up a home base, so stay posted all you couch surfers. My original and beloved city to be in is Pittsburgh, Pa specifically the south side... no FURTHER explination needed to all them gutter punks, still spanging some change... Anyways I've recently become addicted to riding gearless and fearless dirty face on the grainer cars... I began in Florida and somehow found myself in Nola with a passion for riding the rails and then made it back to the northern states.. Im always up for taking the adventure and am encouraged and amazed by the stories of you fearless nomads, hopefully I'll see yinz on the road... hoyyyy!!!

Reactions: Jaguwar

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
LOL You are awesome!! Great intro! You are so going places - have fun!!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Ha - I travel in planned times - Have a trip via plane then camping in FL in May - yay gaters by the lake!!!!, have a 3-5 day bike trip planned out mid Summer around some NYS lakes (nothing like hauling your gear and climbing some big ass hills), another longer bicycle trip planned out for Fall. I wish I could be out for longer but hey a job is a job and I need the insurance badly at the moment.

clooney

Reaction score
camping, flying ....sounds like your quite the adventure seeker... if your ever passing through Pa area let this reckless savage know I would be happy to travel to never never land with ya

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads