[<Intro▪︎duc▪︎tion>] | Squat the Planet

[<Intro▪︎duc▪︎tion>]

JustPassinThru

Reaction score
Greetings,

I am here to learn
Currently traveling in an 93 Ford Coachman RV,,,
& scouting out cheap land to commit more to off grid lifestyle & reduce expenses

One thing that compels me to this way of living is the simplicity & alternative ways ,,,because as most here,maybe, I have grown jaded of Babylon fast paced paper chasing madness

I thrive in chaos & only want to live in peace, wishing that for everyone else,,,don't need much but I have an aversion to corporate jobs,,,,getting into remote work so I can thrive in my own environment because Babylon is too much for me,,,call me sensitive or whatever name u wish,,but it is something that has driven me into the outskirts of society

It ain't easy,but nothing worthwhile is every easy,,,,
Even tho it's the "easy,simple living" I'm after

,,,weird paradox,,,if anyone can understand what I'm trying to say...well thanks for listening,,only you have the power to make it a great day,,take advantage of your power
Thanks

• Love It
Reactions: JackSquat

JackSquat

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Greetings,

I am here to learn
Currently traveling in an 93 Ford Coachman RV,,,
& scouting out cheap land to commit more to off grid lifestyle & reduce expenses

One thing that compels me to this way of living is the simplicity & alternative ways ,,,because as most here,maybe, I have grown jaded of Babylon fast paced paper chasing madness

I thrive in chaos & only want to live in peace, wishing that for everyone else,,,don't need much but I have an aversion to corporate jobs,,,,getting into remote work so I can thrive in my own environment because Babylon is too much for me,,,call me sensitive or whatever name u wish,,but it is something that has driven me into the outskirts of society

It ain't easy,but nothing worthwhile is every easy,,,,
Even tho it's the "easy,simple living" I'm after

,,,weird paradox,,,if anyone can understand what I'm trying to say...well thanks for listening,,only you have the power to make it a great day,,take advantage of your power
Thanks
I understand what you're saying. Great introduction! I think life is full of many paradoxes. Take Care!

• Love It
Reactions: JustPassinThru

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads