Interesting

dolittle

Reaction score
I don't know how it works on everyone elts screen. But on my phone I can't read the dayly post unless I donate money I don't have. Well... THAT'S a bummer.
I know it cost somebody money to keep this site up & running. But ya just can't give what ya ain't got. Any way, was nice while it lasted.

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
I don't know how it works on everyone elts screen. But on my phone I can't read the dayly post unless I donate money I don't have. Well... THAT'S a bummer.
I know it cost somebody money to keep this site up & running. But ya just can't give what ya ain't got. Any way, was nice while it lasted.
Yeah, no they just have the font really fuckin big now. It looks weird on my computer.

E

Earth

on my netbook, I see nothing I can decipher except the area where one can do their little status updates, but on this notebook and my BB it works fine....
I do know that Matt is making some updates and is aware of there being a couple of issues with the way it's running, so I'm sure thing's will be all set sooner rather than later...
As for the money thing, I'll be sending Matt again a little something soon since I know every little bit helps....

bicycle

Reaction score
Dont use any apps for this forum, if you open it in normal browser it should work?
it worked on a tablet I had for a short while and all works fine on my 12inch netbook.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads