Sup y'all.

Turtlebag

Reaction score
I'm Trevor. Been traveling for about 2 months now. A couple of my friends took me on my first hitchhiking journey 2 months ago and now I've left to try it on my own. A real test of the abilities or some such garbage like that.

Reactions: wizehop

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome @Turtlebag! You've come to the right place for info and potential people to travel with or visit. We have a growing get together (jamboree) that is in that Slabs (Niland, CA) October 1st - more info at a link to the right of the home screen. Should be quite a great affair. But in the meantime - where are you at now and where are you headed. There is a lot of people right now. Stay safe and have lots of fun!!!

Turtlebag

Reaction score
[QUAtlanta right now="Tude, post: 184514, member: 3746"]Welcome @Turtlebag! You've come to the right place for info and potential people to travel with or visit. We have a growing get together (jamboree) that is in that Slabs (Niland, CA) October 1st - more info at a link to the right of the home screen. Should be quite a great affair. But in the meantime - where are you at now and where are you headed. There is a lot of people right now. Stay safe and have lots of fun!!![/QUOTE]
In Atlanta now. Heading to Alabama.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads